- 1 medium apple, sliced into squares
- 2 bananas, sliced into small squares
- 1 c fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 2 containers of yoghurt , plain or flavored (If you're on a diet, don't forget to read the label because flavored yoghurt may be hig in sugar or fat)
- (Other fruits that you can use: kiwi, mango, melo, papaya, seedles grapes sliced in halves)
After slicing the apple and banana, put these in a small bowl with a little lemon or calamansi juice to prevent it from darkening. Drain and put on paper towel to avoid making the parfait watery.
- Get 4 wine glasses or any fancy glass
- Divide all fruits in 4 parts, start with the apple then spoon the yogurt on top (about 2 spoonfuls). Then the bananas, top that with yoghurt,too. Then the pineapple and top with the rest of the yoghurt. Chill in the refrigerator. Sprinkle with cornflakes, granola or rice crispies (or whatever breakfast cereal you might have in your pantry) and serve immediately.
- Remember: To spoon carefully so that you can still see the layers of fruit between the yoghurt.
TIP: If you're thinking of serving friends with this as a dessert--I suggest a color combination of fruit. So have an apple in one layer, kiwing as another layer and mango as another! Or, how about grapes, banana then melon!
Happy healthy eating!